- Each year group performed a song as part of our Harvest Festival.
Click the link 'Our Videos' below and scroll down to the harvest song videos.
- Year 1 and 2 put on fantastic performances of their Christmas Nativity 'A Miracle in Town'. They learnt lots of songs and sang them in unison. Some of the songs were split into Year 1 and Year 2 parts, and one song had a solo verse sung by Carmen-Leigh in Year 2.
Click the link 'Our Videos' below and find the 'KS1 Christmas Production 2021'.
- Key Stage 2 (Year 3-6) put on a wonderful Christmas Production full of lots of different songs and dances.
Click the link 'Our Videos' below and find the 'Key Stage 2 Christmas Performance'.
- Year 1 used different musical instruments to create music videos representing the movement of different toys.
Click the link 'Year 1' below and scroll down the page to find 'Toy music videos'.
- Year 2 learnt all about different types of musical instruments and how the sounds are made and changed. They then designed and made their own musical instruments.
Click the link 'Making musical instruments' below to see photos of their instruments!
- Year 6 did lots of music as part of their Project Friday in Autumn term. They composed and performed a new song for our school!
Click the link 'Year 6' below and scroll down to find 'Exciting Learning Opportunities' and you will find lots of videos showing what they got up to each week!